Signals provider poritions opened at wron point - advise please

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I am new here.

I have some experience of trading on both demo and live accounts but I am new to Metatrader.

I decided to try a Signals provider - fortunately this is on my demo account.

The one I subscribed to is free and called MenjadiTrader PAMM

I worked out how to do the subscription yesterday evening.  Nothing happened for a minute and I wondered if I had done something wrong

Then suddenly six buy positions opened all at the same price of 1.31486 on GBP-USD but with different volumes, together with a TP level but no Stop Loss.  At the moment my demo account has a loss of £1698 from these opened positions.

I had a look at the latest trades from this signal provider and they also have six open buy positions of equialent lot sizes - but at different opening rates and all are lower than the rate my positions opened!!  They were opened at 1.31450, 1.31259, 1.31141, 1.30950, 1.30759 and 1.30641.  Their current combined profit is £174.22  These six positions have the same TP level as the ones opened on my account have.

So my positions opened at a much worse rate than the signal providers positions.  Having read the MQL 5 tutorial this apparently this can not possibly happen!!

OK so it's just a demo account fortunately.  But what has gone wrong here??  Did I make some beginners mistake?

Cheers

Rich

PS another position just automatically opened on EUR-USD but the opening price of that one is correct and matches the signal provider trade account.

I do not have an experiance with that sorry so - may be - someone is having some experience and can reply.
But it may be delay because of internet connection, or your broker is not same one as the signal provider's broker ... or some delay related to the broker itself (different quotes), and so on.

I think - it may be good to select same broker with the signal provider for example ...

Sergey Golubev:

I do not have an experiance with that sorry so - may be - someone is having some experience and can reply.
But it may be delay because of internet connection, or your broker is not same one as the signal provider's broker ... or some delay related to the broker itself (different quotes), and so on.

I think - it may be good to select same broker with the signal provider for example ...

I subscribed to the signal provider hours after these positions had originally been placed.  From the MQL5 documentation Metatrader 4 should not have synchronised these positions at a worse price than they were originally entered.  However that is exactly what did happen!