Auto-Install package for EA & Indicators.

I need a auto-install package for a ea
& indicators when it is finalized ( each will be seperate ), it works like this.

When you click the package it starts the install process, it prompts you for each mt4 terminal that you have installed on your computer, if you dont want the ea/indicator,  installed on a terminal you will just un-check a check-box for that terminal, then click install and the ea or indicator is automatically installed in the correct location of the terminal.

If anyone thinks they can code this post your reply and pm me with the appx: cost in usd$$ and time to delivery.

This wont be for a little while but i want it for future reference as i definately will need it.

Greetings, was anyone able to code your post? 

fx9 fx9:

I need a auto-install package for a ea
& indicators when it is finalized ( each will be seperate ), it works like this.

When you click the package it starts the install process, it prompts you for each mt4 terminal that you have installed on your computer, if you dont want the ea/indicator,  installed on a terminal you will just un-check a check-box for that terminal, then click install and the ea or indicator is automatically installed in the correct location of the terminal.

If anyone thinks they can code this post your reply and pm me with the appx: cost in usd$$ and time to delivery.

This wont be for a little while but i want it for future reference as i definately will need it.

Please use the Jobs Freelance section for hiring a Coder. The Forum is not the place to do it as users are not allowed to advertise their services or costs on the forum!

There is an option to use a ready-made free installer such as Inno Setup. Is this suitable for you?
Inno Setup
Inno Setup
  • www.jrsoftware.org
Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs. First introduced in 1997, Inno Setup today rivals and even surpasses many commercial installers in feature set and stability. Learn more about what Inno Setup can do. Get the latest version of Inno Setup here. Be notified by e-mail whenever major new versions are released. Get answers to...