How many platform can run on VPS/Dedicated server?

Hi, this is my 2nd question for today.

How many MT4 platforms can be allowed legally to open simultaneously on a machine (Cloud server/VPS/Dedicated server)?

Some VPS provider said that only a maximum 32 platform are allowed by Metaquotes in each server? Is it true?

Is there any solution if I want to run over 1000 platforms? 

Thanks and Regards, 

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS/cloud to run your metatrader so this is quoted from the tutorial:

The virtual hosting service allows creating a copy of your trading platform on a remote server.
Run your trading robots and copy deals of professional signal providers on a virtual platform 24 hours a day

If you are talking about 'Sell your CPU capacity and earn money!' and to use MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester so it is completely different story (because it is just for strategy tester and it is not for trading or not for your spread indicator on the chart for example).

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Max Number of Running Systems on MT4

Fabio Belsanti, 2015.05.25 19:26

Hi

I'd like to know if someone know how many system can be active on a single MT4 platform and how they affect a PC/VPS.

Thanks

I normally use about 10 at the same time, but max I did in the past was 18 platforms. I can use more but that what I need at that time.

The number of MT4 instances depends on the VPS specifications. 

Mirko Cerulli:

Thanks mate. So, its true that only 32 MT4 platform can be run simultaneously on a single machine.

Cheers 

Osama Shaban:

I normally use about 10 at the same time, but max I did in the past was 18 platforms. I can use more but that what I need at that time.

The number of MT4 instances depends on the VPS specifications. 

No man, its limited to 32 MT4 per machine.

I'm trying to subscribe a Dedicated Server with a very high specs, hoping that I could run 100 MT4 at a time, but they said the limitation is 32, and its from Metaquotes, not from them, or the machine specs.

Cheers 

Ghadaffi Khalid:

Thanks mate. So, its true that only 32 MT4 platform can be run simultaneously on a single machine.

Cheers 

Yes.

You're welcome.