Why 90% people loose in Forex.?

Hello

I want to know the key points or facts why mostly people loose in Forex  trading

As per my knowledge and practical experience, I saw lot of my friends lost their entire amount because of not following proper money management. 

They started trading with 0.01 to 0.05 lot against 1000 capital. When they earn continue, they can't control their greediness and start trading with big lot volume i.e. .25 / .50 with over confident.

Another problem, they never use stop loss. This way they lost their capital. 

Shahida Afshan:

Hello

I want to know the key points or facts why mostly people loose in Forex  trading

Where to begin

- Overleveraging

- Lack of descent and consistent strategy

-Not using proper risk -reward ratios per trade

- Lack of money management

Plus the fact spread is involved means the odds are against you.

Number one reason is: 

They trade with big lot size. 

Where'd you get this 90%?

Micaela Suter:
Where'd you get this 90%?
90-99% is the number that flows around in the internet

I mean it's scary is it true?

It's not scary, they are the cows after all. They simply don't know what they do, to naive.

A good trader will adapt, learn from the mistakes, of course everyone loses money at the beginning of his trading career. This is what I call "learn money".

A good trader plays the game.

A good trader focuses on the game and will change his/her lifestyle for the game. 

They are often simply misleaded by wrong motto pattern aka wrong mindsets, lack of knowledged, lack of interest for trading, etc. - I see just to 'want money' as goal an huge reason for failure.

at the end you need ' the brain' ' the execution' and 'the heart' to be successful, theres no wrong or right in trading, you are the trader, you make the deals.

My guess is 90% of them play around too many indicators and forget the effect of LOT SIZING