Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5" - page 24

seyed mohammad reza aalami #:

Hello friends, I use the following code to send a message to Telegram. My problem is that instead of sending a message once, it sends several times.

please guide me.

Move your code from OnTick to OnInit

Hi! How to send message when open, close & modified order ?! Can someone give me some examples, Thanks!

this is amazing!! i was wondering if there is a version for MT4? 

looks like this is only working on MT5 

Thank you in advance

Burak Tohumcu #:

this is amazing!! i was wondering if there is a version for MT4? 

looks like this is only working on MT5 

Thank you in advance

This very same library works on MT4 just copy and paste to mql4 include files

Ok folks,

Are there anybody who may share working code of mt5 buy sell signal to Telegram accounts ?

PS: To the admins; please stop refer to freelance section, thanks :)

Hello to all dear friends
I'm using Telegram.mqh in Expert to communicate with Telegram but I'm having problems

1- I can't read the last message sent to the Telegram channel from within Expert

2- I can read the messages sent by users in the group, but I cannot read the messages sent by other Telegram bots.

Thank you for helping me in any problem that you know the solution to
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This article contains step-by-step instructions for creating bots for Telegram in MQL5. This information may prove useful for users who wish to synchronize their trading robot with a mobile device. There are samples of bots in the article that provide trading signals, search for information on websites, send information about the account balance, quotes and screenshots of charts to you smart phone.

Cuneyt Ates #:

Ok folks,

Are there anybody who may share working code of mt5 buy sell signal to Telegram accounts ?

PS: To the admins; please stop refer to freelance section, thanks :)

Hello the Main Article talks about what you have requested there is infact an EA named Telegram_Signal_EA That does what you have requested

Hi admin & everyone!

How to get new chat from Chanel (added bot)?

Thank you!

Sumi Kaidi #:

Hi admin & everyone!

How to get new chat from Chanel (added bot)?

Thank you!

Read from page 1 to 24. This question has been asked several times

Hello,

I am trying to add a new language to Search file but I have these hex parameters that I don't understand the meaning:

TLanguage languages[6]=
{
   {"English","\xF1EC\xF1E7","en"},
   {"Русский","\xF1F7\xF1FA","ru"},
   {"中文",    "\xF1E8\xF1F3","zh"},
   {"Español","\xF1EA\xF1F8","es"},
   {"Deutsch","\xF1E9\xF1EA","de"},
   {"日本語",   "\xF1EF\xF1F5","ja"}
};

What is that \xF1EC\xF1E7 in the english, for example, and how to convert it to obtain pt flag?