Brokers that allow Paypal

Hello traders,

Please can anyone give me the list of the best brokers that allow Deposit and withdrawal by Paypal? 

AAA AAA:

Hello traders,

Please can anyone give me the list of the best brokers that allow Deposit and withdrawal by Paypal? 

https://www.100forexbrokers.com/paypal-brokers
PayPal Forex brokers
PayPal Forex brokers
  • www.100forexbrokers.com
With PayPal, deposits and withdrawals to/from Forex accounts is a quick, efficient and low cost process. Normally, while Forex brokers don't charge any processing fees, PayPal charges users a small fee for transferring or receiving funds. PayPal fee currently is approx. 3%. Why use PayPal as your deposit/withdrawal method? There are several...

I would not suggest using a broker that allows unlimited deposits/withdrawals through paypal, in my experience those brokers do not seem trustworthy and are potential scams. 

FxPro is quite trustworthy that offer paypal.

Peperstone and Roboforex Cy also do.

I know that FxPro charges a commission of around 3% for depositing with paypal and if you make a withdrawal of an amount less/equal of your deposit within 90 days you get back the commission and free withdrawal.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. 

Hi, no, my broker doesn't accept PayPal anymore

The last time i'm successful deposit using Paypal on my trading account. But i don't know whether today that option still available or not.