Hidden Gap Volume Indicator rewrite

Hi, I need someone to modify the Hidden Gap Indicator by Chief1Oar (name on Forex Factory)

I would like the indicator to :

1) draw a line at the closing price of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle), lines drawn must remain for a minimum number of candles

2) send an alert for any of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle)

3) no repaint

4) choose to display or not to display the indicator window

My budget is USD50 for the job.

Regards

Vincent 

vseowth:

Hi, I need someone to modify the Hidden Gap Indicator by Chief1Oar (name on Forex Factory)

1) draw a line at the closing price of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle), lines drawn must remain for a minimum number of candles

2) send an alert for any of the candle conditions selected (climatic, climatic but lower volume than the last candle)

3) no repaint

Regards

Vincent 

Post your reqyest here:>> https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

vseowth:

3) no repaint

USD 75 MY COST FOR THAT PROJECT FRIEND

Regards

Vincent 

i need someone to convert to mt5

mohdqallaf:
i need someone to convert to mt5

You may go to Freelance for example.