Compiler options for metaeditor 5?

Hi,

I'm programming with MQL5 and get when I try to compile my expert advisor a "code generation error" occurs. As long as I do not try create an executable out of the code it compiles fine without warnings. (I also tried to compile a library, but got the same result.) If I understand it correctly, the error mesaage "code generation error" means the compiler has crashed. To figure out what is the reason for this crash, I commented out some parts of my code, compiled again and when it succeeded, I did uncomment some smaller part. By doing so I was able to narrow it down to a single line of code. When I commented this line, the compiler finished successfully, when I uncommented it, it failed. My first thought was there is something wrong with this line, but later I realized that it does not matter which line I add. If I added any further line of code, the compiler failed.

So I wonder, could it be that the compiler runs out of ressources? Are there any compiler options to increase the available ressources?

My fallback plan is to split my program into smaller pieces by creating multiple libraries, but it is not my favorite solution, since the libraries do not support using own data types/classes at their interfaces. It would mean a lot of extra work with uncertain benefit.

Any other ideas how this "code generation error" can be avoided?

Thanks.

You should contact the service desk and provide your example.