Payment charges.

If i set up a seller account, with you guys and in the payment channels i use my neteller which is maintained in INR (Indian Rupee), so when i withdraw the money out of my mql5 account and it goes to my neteller account, would guys be charging anything above conversion rates.? i mean i know, that if i am a signal provider you guys will keep 20% of the share, but i am asking that for the remaining Amount will you guys charge me anything on the % basis if my neteller account is not maintained in USD but in another currency.

vj_kc:
If i set up a seller account, with you guys and in the payment channels i use my neteller which is maintained in INR (Indian Rupee), so when i withdraw the money out of my mql5 account and it goes to my neteller account, would guys be charging anything above conversion rates.? i mean i know, that if i am a signal provider you guys will keep 20% of the share, but i am asking that for the remaining Amount will you guys charge me anything on the % basis if my neteller account is not maintained in USD but in another currency.
That is up to Neteller. MQL5 will send in us dollars, now neteller will convert them and take some commission... You should contact neteller for more information regarding the conversion rates...

Hi tim,

is there any way that i can maintain my mql5 account in AUD.?