How much does meta trader charts cost?

Hi everyone, I was looking into metatrader for real time futures (mostly emini) charting that I can use at home and on my mobile device (either iphone or android).    There are very few futures charting programs out there that can run a variety of operating systems and devices.  I currently use something called Sierra Chart for futures trading but I'm thinking of using a web based trader called CQG trader and then finding a charting company separately.  This way I could trade from my mobile device at work.  Currently my program (sierra chart) is a full windows based program that won't run on mobile devices or a web browser.

Now to my question.  I don't understand how much metatrader costs to get real time futures charting.  There are no prices on the website, and it keeps saying free download everywhere.  One thing I've learned when it comes to trading is that nothing is for free.  Is there a way to use metatrader for real time futures charting so I can use it on my mobile devices and how much would it cost?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Meta trader is the portal used to view the data, hence it is free, however when you open an account with your broker who has adopted meta trader you will then receive the data through the portal, there are few who supply futures and stock data through MT4/5 but try opening a demo account with admiral markets, they have all indices and some stocks than can be tracked through meta trader, hope this helps. 
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

most brokers will give it to you freely