Discussion of article "Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5"

New article Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5 is published:

In this article, we will consider the creation of two indicators: the tick indicator, which plots the tick chart of the price and tick candle indicator, which plot candles with the specified number of ticks. Each of the indicators writes the incoming prices into a file, and uses the saved data after the restart of the indicator (these data also can be used by the other programs)

Author: Denis

Thank you for this Interesting article.

Using a file to buffer data was it mandatory ? 

Was not it possible to buffer history data in memory, using statis array ?

Regards 

thank you

i think it will be more effective when candle's of " tick indicator "

that refer to one candle of current time frame are integrated and/or separate from other group

Very nice. Thank you.

Could a time scale and a simple or exponential average be added to the tick candle indicator?

Very Good work!

Can you please let me know how we can add this to MT4?

Also, can we use the moving average plots on this tick charts?

Praveen Moragaspitiya #: Can you please let me know how we can add this to MT4? Also, can we use the moving average plots on this tick charts?

MT4 does not store historical tick data. You would have to store the tick data yourself. Search the CodeBase as there should be several MT4 versions for Tick Charts.

Fernando Carreiro #:

MT4 does not store historical tick data. You would have to store the tick data yourself. Search the CodeBase as there should be several MT4 versions for Tick Charts.

Thanks for the response. 

hakita #:

Thank you for this Interesting article.

Using a file to buffer data was it mandatory ? 

Was not it possible to buffer history data in memory, using statis array ?

Regards 

How did he download tick without any tick downloading commands like copy ticks. I am confused could you please explain

Fernando Carreiro #:

how does the indicator downloads  previous bid and ask price if it only uses symbolinfodouble