90% Backtest Data - page 2

Rogerio Figurelli:
Right, SL/TP are real time, but as you stated before, you can manage such problem in the EA too, using not so small SL/TP values.
You are correct , there is a flaw in my statement about managing SL/TP in the backtester .It can only be 
performed with a customized solution.Thanks .

That is true ,wider stops make the backtest's results more valuable for deriving insights. 
If one wishes to test their trailing functionality as well they can adjust their entry
criteria for a higher timeframe to be utilized on the M1 as well.

Lorentzos Roussos:
You are correct , there is a flaw in my statement about managing SL/TP in the backtester .It can only be 
performed with a customized solution.Thanks .

That is true ,wider stops make the backtest's results more valuable for deriving insights. 
If one wishes to test their trailing functionality as well they can adjust their entry
criteria for a higher timeframe to be utilized on the M1 as well.
Exactly, another approach that I recommend in this case is double check such EAs comparing the results of backtesting tick to tick with some OHLC timeframes.

Rogerio Figurelli:
Exactly, another approach that I recommend in this case is double check such EAs comparing the results of backtesting tick to tick with some OHLC timeframes.
Aha , then it automatically -it can only- enter on Open prices right?

Lorentzos Roussos:
Aha , then it automatically -it can only- enter on Open prices right?
Yes, and also you will check the real impact of SL/TP in your EA.

Not Good