Suggestion - Instructions/descriptions

While  you are working on improving with MT5, I would like to recommend that in the client, each indicator have a sheet in the properties devoted to designers instructions, intent of use, description, URL to a detailed use of the indicator.  In fact, this might be a good idea for scripts, EAs, indicators, etc.

As an example, I have been intrigued by Aligator, I have put it on charts before and attempted to find a good use for it.  I have read all the documentation on MT4 I could find for it, but it just does not make enough sense to know how to code for it.  Does it do any good to create indicators and scripts if users do not understand how to implement it? 

Disregard, I just found the method of doing such a thing by using the following in the documentation:

#property version     "3.70"      // Current version of the Expert Advisor
#property description "ZigZag universal with Pesavento Patterns"
#property description "At the moment in the indicator several ZigZags with different algorithms are included"
#property description "It is possible to embed a large number of other indicators showing the highs and"
#property description "lows and automatically build from these highs and lows various graphical tools"