USD/CAD missing

Hi, I want to test a demo EA with the USD/CAD pair, but it's missing. There are even less common pairs in the Strategy Tester like AUD/CAD and EUR/CAD, but not the one I need. It isn't listed among the symbols in the Market Watch panel, either. I'm using a demo account from MetaQuotes, so its't not a problem from a broker.

Thanks

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

1274471:

Hi, I want to test a demo EA with the USD/CAD pair, but it's missing. There are even less common pairs in the Strategy Tester like AUD/CAD and EUR/CAD, but not the one I need. It isn't listed among the symbols in the Market Watch panel, either. I'm using a demo account from MetaQuotes, so its't not a problem from a broker.

Thanks

Go to Market Watch and click right mouse button. Then select "Symbols...". If they are not there also, then I recommend to check which broker (server IP) you are using. Choose MetaQuotes' Demo server and everything will be in place.

tsaktuo:
Go to Market Watch and click right mouse button. Then select "Symbols...". If they are not there also, then I recommend to check which broker (server IP) you are using. Choose MetaQuotes' Demo server and everything will be in place.
Yes. That was it. Thank you very much!