What make the EA the Best robot ?

All,

I have been study and search for good EA to help generate consistent profit.. would like to discuss with group here the topic what is the best EA so far you been used to help you generate good profit ? any suggestion or learning from the group can help each others gain better experience and consistent profit ? 

I remember that it's not allowed to advertise any commercial products (even free) on this forum.

Thanks.

Eng How Tan:

All,

I have been study and search for good EA to help generate consistent profit.. would like to discuss with group here the topic what is the best EA so far you been used to help you generate good profit ? any suggestion or learning from the group can help each others gain better experience and consistent profit ? 

I believe, everyone know the right answer for this question ...

The plain answer is the EA with higher profit and lower draw down.

Ho to get it? It is your duty to find it, or fine the right strategy behind such EA.

Good luck ... 

Eng How Tan :

All,

Pick a good signal to copy and then you will not have to look for ea