Ordermodify - BreakEven

Hi

Im coding EA and I want it to have feature to set SL to BE if x% of TP is reached. This is what I have so far. 

void BreakEven()
{
   for (int i = OrdersTotal()-1 ; i >= 0; i--)
   {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
         if(OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)
            if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
               if(iClose(OrderSymbol(), Period(),0) >= BE*OrderTakeProfit() && OrderStopLoss() < OrderOpenPrice())
               {
                  Print(BE + " hit " + OrderSymbol());
                  bool res=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(), 25 ,0 ,clrBlue);
                  if(!res)
                     Print("Error in OrderModify (BreakEven). CurrencyPair = " + OrderSymbol() + "  Error code=",GetLastError());          
               }   
            if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
               if(iClose(OrderSymbol(), Period(),0) <= BE*OrderTakeProfit() && OrderStopLoss() > OrderOpenPrice())
               {
                  Print(BE + " hit " + OrderSymbol());
                  if(!res)
                     Print("Error in OrderModify (BreakEven). CurrencyPair = " + OrderSymbol() + "  Error code=",GetLastError());          
               }
   }

}

EDIT: BE is global variable and it is 0.7.

Problem is in this line:

I tried to set SL to 25 point over/under OrderOpenPrice (I think this means open price of the trade?).

Now this code just removes SL and is not able to set up the new SL value.

Can someone help me with this one.. Thank you.

suikka:

Hi

Im coding EA and I want it to have feature to set SL to BE if x% of TP is reached. This is what I have so far. 

EDIT: BE is global variable and it is 0.7.

Problem is in this line:

I tried to set SL to 25 point over/under OrderOpenPrice (I think this means open price of the trade?).

Now this code just removes SL and is not able to set up the new SL value.

Can someone help me with this one.. Thank you.

Of course, OrderModify() is needing a price for SL and TP, not a pip/point value (25).

Alain Verleyen:
Of course, OrderModify() is waiting a price for SL and TP, not a pip/point value (25).
Thank you Alain for the fast reply.. What is the best way to add 25 pips to OrderOpenPrice ?

Can I do it something like this ?

bool res=OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(), OrderOpenPrice() + OrderCommission() + OrderSwap(),0 ,clrBlue);