EA purchased under Market tab of MT4 terminal not showing as purchased

Hello,

Last week, I purchased an EA off of the Market tab of my terminal, was able to download it and use it for the week.  This weekend, I downloaded and installed MT5.  After installation and restarting my PC, my existing MT4 instances each required re-logging in to the existing accounts.  Once that was completed, none of my custom indicators or EA were in their appropriate places.  -- including the purchased EA from the market.  I'm running windows 10, and I'm more than a bit hesitant to consider any future purchases through any of the MQL family of products as it may as well be money forever wasted.

Should you have a suggestion towards a remedy, please respond, as any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Todd Geiger:

Hello,

Last week, I purchased an EA off of the Market tab of my terminal, was able to download it and use it for the week.  This weekend, I downloaded and installed MT5.  After installation and restarting my PC, my existing MT4 instances each required re-logging in to the existing accounts.  Once that was completed, none of my custom indicators or EA were in their appropriate places.  -- including the purchased EA from the market.  I'm running windows 10, and I'm more than a bit hesitant to consider any future purchases through any of the MQL family of products as it may as well be money forever wasted.

Should you have a suggestion towards a remedy, please respond, as any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

You need to write to Metaquotes ServiceDesk.