Copied signal but don't work

1. I copied signal to my account, it only worked once time. And then, it open the trade on that day until now (around 15 days). Not closed that trade and copy another trade any more.

I tried different signal, it occurred the same problem. 

2. Is it i need to open the MT4 platform any time when under the copy trade? It yes, is it i need to rent VPS for my account?

Thanks 

Files:
1.png  204 kb

ason.aureas:

1. I copied signal to my account, it only worked once time. And then, it open the trade on that day until now (around 15 days). Not closed that trade and copy another trade any more.

I tried different signal, it occurred the same problem. 

2. Is it i need to open the MT4 platform any time when under the copy trade? It yes, is it i need to rent VPS for my account?

Thanks 

Yes, always leave MT4 running or get a VPS

I am trading in oandalive21 mt4 platform. i tried to copy signal for my trading as well as create signal in this platform but the web terminal did not connect to my server. can you please help me to solve this problem. thanks

So, If i need to copy the signals 100%, I need to open my computer all the time. Otherwise, I need to rent a VPS server.

Am I correct? 

ason.aureas:

So, If i need to copy the signals 100%, I need to open my computer all the time. Otherwise, I need to rent a VPS server.

Am I correct? 

Yes. I think the easiest and cheapest option is MQL5 virtual hosting ($10/mo). 

ok thanks. 

I will try to rent the vps now