Keltner Channel, Liquidex

Hello, I use the Liquidex EA. He is quite well so far. The biggest drawback to this EA is that once a trade is triggered, the Trailing Stop attracts immediately. The stop loss is immediately lapsed and there's not enough of a buffer for possible setbacks. Thereby go many trades in the loss, which does not have to be. If the price in the desired direction, and reaches the adjustable Move-to-break-even, the Trailing Stop then falls to the likewise adjustable Move-to-break-even offset. It would make sense if it were triggered not until this moment the Trailing Stop. If someone could program, had this EA a lot of potential and I would be very grateful to him.
Files:

I would like to update that topic.
I'd like to alter this EA as well.
It should get a decent trailing and break even system.
Somebody would be up to that?
Volatility Trader and Breakout EA (X-liquidex)
Volatility Trader and Breakout EA (X-liquidex)
  • votes: 21
  • Fredrick Kamba
  • www.mql5.com
X-liquidex is an Impulsive/Volatility/Breakout EA. It uses Range, Moving Averages and Keltner channel. It's logics are simple yet powerful. It can best operate in time-frames that are below M30, but deep research and testings as well has to be made before it is used in the time frames. When...

Cashcoward:
I'd like to alter this EA as well.
Somebody would be up to that?
Those are contradictory statements. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.