THE ONE I FIND DONT WORK §

ONE CALLED PRICE HISTOGRAM OTHER ONE CALLED  MARKET PROFILE VIRGIN POC

THEY DONT WORK I ENCLOSE THEM

TKS

LE RECIDIVISTE 

The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5
  • Dmitry
  • www.mql5.com
The Market Profile was developed by trully brilliant thinker Peter Steidlmayer. He suggested to use the alternative representation of information about "horizontal" and "vertical" market movements that leads to completely different set of models. He assumed that there is an underlying pulse of the market or a fundamental pattern called the cycle of equilibrium and disequilibrium. In this article I will consider Price Histogram - a simplified model of Market Profile, and will describe its implementation in MQL5.

RECIDIVISTE posted  :

HELLO

WHERE CAN I DONWLOAD GOOD VERSION

THE ONE I FIND DONT WORK §

ONE CALLED PRICE HISTOGRAM OTHER ONE CALLED  MARKET PROFILE VIRGIN POC

THEY DONT WORK I ENCLOSE THEM

TKS

LE RECIDIVISTE 

Please download the recent version of the codes from the article The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5.

There are 4 files in the attachment (pricehistogram.mq5, classexpert.mqh, classprogressbar.mqh, classpricehistogram.mqh) - you should create a separate folder in "terminal_folder\MQL5\Experts", and copy all 4 these files there (for example, to "terminal\MQL5\Experts\MarketProfile\)

after that, open the file pricehistogram.mq5 in MetaEditor5, compile it and attach to the chart.