HELP! why can't I click on the EA image (link) in the Market section)

When I open MT4, go to terminal panel, click on 'market'', then there is a list of Expert Advisors. Why can't I click on it? When I click on it, nothing happens. - I"m on Windows XP. Why and how to solve it?

samusmus1:

When I open MT4, go to terminal panel, click on 'market'', then there is a list of Expert Advisors. Why can't I click on it? When I click on it, nothing happens. - I"m on Windows XP. Why and how to solve it?

Try restart the terminal and instead of one click do double click. 

Francis Dogbe:
Try restart the terminal and instead of one click do double click. 
I did it. It doesn't help. Is it because I"m in Windows XP? Because in my other computer it has Windows 7, there is works.

samusmus1:
I did it. It doesn't help. Is it because I"m in Windows XP? Because in my other computer it has Windows 7, there is works.
oh ok. Great you figured it out. Happy trading

Francis Dogbe:
oh ok. Great you figured it out. Happy trading
I did not figure it out. Long ago when all computer were running Windows XP, I'm sure it would work. So why doesn't mine? I can only asume it's not the problem of the OS (windows xp). Instead maybe, Java, plugin... something I overlooked, can someone help me?

In your computer with Vista do you use the same antivirus with the same filters? Maybe the antivirus do not let you click on the expert advisor icons.