Automated Trading Championship 2010 - page 14

please let me know the answer of this questions ..

The Stop Out level (for forced closure of positions) is 50%....

Trades, made at non-market prices, will not be voided ...

what are this rules  about ?

msm_rastegar:

The Stop Out level (for forced closure of positions) is 50%....

If the amount of free margin falls below 50% the positions will be forcedly closed one-by-one starting from the most unprofitable one, untill the free margin level rises above 50%.

Trades, made at non-market prices, will not be voided ...

Non-market prices are spikes - wrong quotes that differ significantly from the current flow of prices. So if an EA performes a deal at a non-market price, such a deal won't be canceled.

thank you  ... :)
alexey_petrov:

If the amount of free margin falls below 50% the positions will be forcedly closed one-by-one starting from the most unprofitable one, untill the free margin level rises above 50%.

Non-market prices are spikes - wrong quotes that differ significantly from the current flow of prices. So if an EA performes a deal at a non-market price, such a deal won't be canceled.

The following rule is not clear: 

The minimum trading amount is 0.1 lots, and the maximum is 5 lots, with an increase by 0.1 lot on every order.

What's the meaning of "with an increase by 0.1 lot on every order" ?

Do you simply mean that the the lot granularity is 0.1 ?    (i.e., that the quotient of the lot size is a multiple of 0.1)

Or something else, e.g. that lots can be increased from the minimum of 0.1 always by at most 0,1 lot?

Thanks. 

trendick:

The following rule is not clear: 

The minimum trading amount is 0.1 lots, and the maximum is 5 lots, with an increase by 0.1 lot on every order.

What's the meaning of "with an increase by 0.1 lot on every order" ?

Do you simply mean that the the lot granularity is 0.1 ?    (i.e., that the quotient of the lot size is a multiple of 0.1)

Or something else, e.g. that lots can be increased from the minimum of 0.1 always by at most 0,1 lot?

Thanks. 

you can find the answer in the pages 1 ~ 6 of this forum ...

hi there

we have some properties for each symbol : for example Spread and digits :

for my broker (im working live in it ) its 2 point spread and 4 point digits for eurusd ..

the question is these properties are the same as we are seeing in demo account in the metatrader 5 ?

or they may change due the competition ?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Only several days left, your complier are still in changeing !

what day is the final day ? 

To All ATC 2010 Participants

- Try to run your ea on demo to make sure it works well, my ea was accepted by atc2010, but when i load on demo, this error automatically remove my ea from the chart.

CTrade::PositionOpen::OrderCheck: Invalid stop(s) request

Lenar:

We are glad to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will be conducted this year - in 2010. The main purpose of the competition is promoting the idea of the automated trading and the new development environment MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5).

In atc2008 Gorez sadly get 4. place, but that got me thinking, what if atc2010 Jury could award:
[Popular]-> Most commented person.
[Sprinter]-> Person who closed more deals than everybody else and in the end still got 10k+ balance (fallowing all rules about scalping)
[Jumper]-> Biggest profit trade/deal
[Balancer]-> Biggest profit factor
[Loser]-> First loser(stop out with no more than n% in spreds)

These awards can be just 100$/award or some special bonuses from sponsors, like "open real accont and we give you 100$+ top on your balance. I think those kind of awards could get bigger attention, more popularity on contest and even more interesting experts.

trendick:

Yes.