Can i make around 5000€ a mounth from making the right EA (i am making the EA not buys it !)

Hello guys i have been working on a EA from scratch i only know a little C but i am getting it... so i only wana know cuz i have been 100% all in in this project of mine.

every thing i do i do for this! Code eat sleep repeat. i am not complaining i love it! but i just need finance to live right xD so if enybody had the experience of taking al the shit from others that this is shit, and wont work and they make it please i need some motivation :D even if its like 2000€ a month its ok u can make everything better :D

doesn't that depend on ur inital capital to start with?

what kind of question is this?

Marco vd Heijden:

doesn't that depend on ur inital capital to start with?

what kind of question is this?

lets say 50€ its the start. and if its posble to make fully auto EA

the questin is if u can make a reliable EA that runs 24/7 and makes actual good profit

NewKid:

the questin is if u can make a reliable EA that runs 24/7 and makes actual good profit

Whoever is able to be such a Wizard has no reason to waste his magic here.

NewKid:

if 50 is the start i would say 2000 cent, not 2000 euro.

now you can do the additional math as to how much u need for your idea.

Ovo Cz:

why not if u can make a EA that makes u profit and u make every day 50 ro 100 that is good for a start

i have ben testing my EA and it made 100% in one day  but u have tel him short or long

Marco vd Heijden:

if 50 is the start i would say 2000 cent, not 2000 euro.

now you can do the additional math as to how much u need for your idea.

but starting capital is not  the whole thing its the EA how its make how it thinks.

NewKid:

why not if u can make a EA that makes u profit and u make every day 50 ro 100 that is good for a start

i have ben testing my EA and it made 100% in one day  but u have tel him short or long

If your EA can make profits continue for one month (20 days) may be.. ^_^

NewKid:
but starting capital is not  the whole thing its the EA how its make how it thinks.

Starting capital is everything.

for example:

50 = 1000 ticks

500 = 100 ticks

5000 = 10 ticks

50K = 1 tick

If u do not understand this please use a demo and practice with 0.01, 0.1, 1 and 10 Lots resp.

Ahhh another newbie on the board. With €50 balance normal monthly profit would be up to €5 (10% is already a lot and something unreal). What you are trying to achieve is 4000% monthly growth. That is only in heaven. DD will sooner or later be equal to monthly profit, in your case wiping your account. ;)

Ovo Cz:
Nicely put Ovo. Traders who really make money form forex do not make noise about it.