Multiple orders issue

Comments that do not relate to the "Open Buy Code issue.", have been moved into this topic.

Hi Alain Verleyen do you actually help persons in this community ? if so i would also need a little help. also entirely new to coding however i managed to put together a working EA. however it started to give an unusual problem. its instantaneous open the same order multiple times. could this be punctuation ?

Reco Daley:
Hi Alain Verleyen do you actually help persons in this community ? if so i would also need a little help. also entirely new to coding however i managed to put together a working EA. however it started to give an unusual problem. its instantaneous open the same order multiple times. could this be punctuation ?
Nobody can't guess what is your problem without the code.

Reco Daley:

you means at signal generation on your ea it is opening more then one orders at a time means use the below method 

int ticket;

if(OrdersTotal()==0  && ---aditional conditions if any---)

{

ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,Slippage,SL,TP,NULL,0,0);

return;

}

Even those if opening more then one trades erase return . Best of luck.  

OrdersTotal variable calculate you account orders.

if it is not a solution to your case means tell us a detailed explanation about your issue.