About paying signals with my balance

I've looked over here. I'm really in doubt. Isn't it possible to pay for a signal subscription using the money on my own account? I just got lost calculating all the taxes I have to pay before I deposit something on this other one we have to use. The broker for iOS is awesome by the way.

Thank you, Mat.

dalmeida:
I've looked over here. I'm really in doubt. Isn't it possible to pay for a signal subscription using the money on my own account? I just got lost calculating all the taxes I have to pay before I deposit something on this other one we have to use. The broker for iOS is awesome by the way.

Thank you, Mat.
i dont think it is possible. Taxes? What payment method are you using?

Francis Dogbe:
i dont think it is possible. Taxes? What payment method are you using?
Hello. I was looking for a way to use my trading money to pay its own liabilities. So I transfer them to Paypal or Neteller using Bitcoin but it looked like too complicated and full of exchanging taxes. That was when I thought about using it directly from my account.

Anyway if it's not possible I'll just get it handled in the future. I'm just raising some money for a few months of subscription. Thanks.

dalmeida:
Hello. I was looking for a way to use my trading money to pay its own liabilities. So I transfer them to Paypal or Neteller using Bitcoin but it looked like too complicated and full of exchanging taxes. That was when I thought about using it directly from my account.

Anyway if it's not possible I'll just get it handled in the future. I'm just raising some money for a few months of subscription. Thanks.
OK mate i wish all the best in your trading