Liquidex EA, Keltner Channel

Hallo, ich nutze den Liquidex EA. Er ist soweit ganz gut. Der größte Nachteil bei diesem EA ist, dass, sobald ein Handel ausgelöst wird, der Trailingstop sofort anzieht. Der Stop-Loss ist sofort hinfällig und es bleibt nicht genügend Puffer für mögliche Rückschläge. Dadurch gehen viele Trades in den Verlust, was nicht sein müsste. Geht der Kurs in die gewünschte Richtung, und erreicht den einstellbaren Move-to-Break-Even, fällt der Trailingstop dann auf den ebenfalls einstellbaren Move-to-Break-Even-Offset. Sinnvoll wäre es, wenn erst dann der Trailingstop ausgelöst werden würde. Wenn das jemand programmieren könnte, hätte dieser EA sehr viel Potential und ich wäre ihm sehr dankbar. Ich habe mal die ältere Version V1(2) und die neuere Version V2 raufgeladen. Die neuere Variante läuft leider nicht. Im Strategietester kommt die Meldung, Critical Error in the EA. Wenn den Fehler vielleicht jemand finden könnte, wäre auch nicht schlecht.

Besten Dank

Hello, I use the Liquidex EA. He is quite well so far. The biggest drawback to this EA is that once a trade is triggered, the Trailing Stop attracts immediately. The stop loss is immediately lapsed and there's not enough of a buffer for possible setbacks. Thereby go many trades in the loss, which does not have to be. If the price in the desired direction, and reaches the adjustable Move-to-break-even, the Trailing Stop then falls to the likewise adjustable Move-to-break-even offset. It would make sense if it were triggered not until this moment the Trailing Stop. If someone could program, had this EA a lot of potential and I would be very grateful to him. I once loaded up the older version V1 (2) and the newer version V2. Unfortunately, the newer version does not work. In Strategy Tester comes the message: Critical Error in the EA. If the error maybe someone could be found, would not be bad.

Thank you very much

Just use the Freelance service and get the professional to work on it for you

schello:

Hallo, ich nutze den Liquidex EA. Er ist soweit ganz gut. Der größte Nachteil bei diesem EA ist, dass, sobald ein Handel ausgelöst wird, der Trailingstop sofort anzieht. Der Stop-Loss ist sofort hinfällig und es bleibt nicht genügend Puffer für mögliche Rückschläge. Dadurch gehen viele Trades in den Verlust, was nicht sein müsste. Geht der Kurs in die gewünschte Richtung, und erreicht den einstellbaren Move-to-Break-Even, fällt der Trailingstop dann auf den ebenfalls einstellbaren Move-to-Break-Even-Offset. Sinnvoll wäre es, wenn erst dann der Trailingstop ausgelöst werden würde. Wenn das jemand programmieren könnte, hätte dieser EA sehr viel Potential und ich wäre ihm sehr dankbar. Ich habe mal die ältere Version V1(2) und die neuere Version V2 raufgeladen. Die neuere Variante läuft leider nicht. Im Strategietester kommt die Meldung, Critical Error in the EA. Wenn den Fehler vielleicht jemand finden könnte, wäre auch nicht schlecht.

Besten Dank

Hello, I use the Liquidex EA. He is quite well so far. The biggest drawback to this EA is that once a trade is triggered, the Trailing Stop attracts immediately. The stop loss is immediately lapsed and there's not enough of a buffer for possible setbacks. Thereby go many trades in the loss, which does not have to be. If the price in the desired direction, and reaches the adjustable Move-to-break-even, the Trailing Stop then falls to the likewise adjustable Move-to-break-even offset. It would make sense if it were triggered not until this moment the Trailing Stop. If someone could program, had this EA a lot of potential and I would be very grateful to him. I once loaded up the older version V1 (2) and the newer version V2. Unfortunately, the newer version does not work. In Strategy Tester comes the message: Critical Error in the EA. If the error maybe someone could be found, would not be bad.

Thank you very much

Try this version, I make some change to working with out critical errors.

Files:

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Thanks for the EA. But you still have a solution to the above explained problem with the trailing stop? This would increase the profit rate considerably.
Thank you very much

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Thank you i have tested your modified version. The trailing stop lost working correctly.

But after back testing i am facing new issue.....

When my entry lot is bigger then maximum lot (max lot is 100.00). Can you edit it to divided into multiple order so that i can maximize my profit? 

Files:

Anas Bin Mohd Yasin:

Thank you i have tested your modified version. The trailing stop lost working correctly.

But after back testing i am facing new issue.....

When my entry lot is bigger then maximum lot (max lot is 100.00). Can you edit it to divided into multiple order so that i can maximize my profit? 

Hello,

need lot of work to use multiple orders.

Best Regards. 

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

need lot of work to use multiple orders.

Best Regards. 

or just launch it on multiple charts, as a "last resort" kind of thing.