Installing/Deleting to different Directories

I am not sure that my Post is in the right place I am not very savvy with these things, please advise

Having installed different Broker MT4's since Build 600 I am left with a lot of duplicate files/folders ie. in C:/Program Files/MT4 Broker A,  C:Users/Roaming/MT4 Broker A and  C:Users/Roaming/Terminal(Code for Broker A)

My question is can the first 2 directory entries be now deleted just leaving  C:Users/Roaming/Terminal(Code for Broker A) OR just the C:/Program Files/MT4 Broker A

I hope this makes sense as to what I am trying to say, anybody help please? 

crstokes2:

I am not sure that my Post is in the right place I am not very savvy with these things, please advise

Having installed different Broker MT4's since Build 600 I am left with a lot of duplicate files/folders ie. in C:/Program Files/MT4 Broker A,  C:Users/Roaming/MT4 Broker A and  C:Users/Roaming/Terminal(Code for Broker A)

My question is can the first 2 directory entries be now deleted just leaving  C:Users/Roaming/Terminal(Code for Broker A) OR just the C:/Program Files/MT4 Broker A

I hope this makes sense as to what I am trying to say, anybody help please? 

don't worry

the microsoft windows has something called Registry and it will do more than you expect.

so don't worry, every think for the brokerA will go to it only and every think for brokerB will go to it only, while they are both in the same directory

but some unexpected mistakes you may face

so, the best modification is to uninstall them twice and then put each one in a separate folder (not the default mt4 directory) 

don't forget to have a BACKUP for the files you mentioned in your post above. 

...Hope I have answered

Mohammad Soubra:

don't worry

the microsoft windows has something called Registry and it will do more than you expect.

so don't worry, every think for the brokerA will go to it only and every think for brokerB will go to it only, while they are both in the same directory

but some unexpected mistakes you may face

so, the best modification is to uninstall them twice and then put each one in a separate folder (not the default mt4 directory) 

don't forget to have a BACKUP for the files you mentioned in your post above. 

...Hope I have answered

Sorry Mohammad but I am afraid I do not understand.

Basically I have 3 Duplicate 'Broker A'  MT4's in 3 different Directory Paths  1) one in Program Files    2) one in Users/Roaming   and   3) one in Users/Roaming/Terminal obviously taking up a lot of Memory space.

Is it safe to Delete  1)  and 2)   OR   better to just Delete 1)

crstokes:

Sorry Mohammad but I am afraid I do not understand.

Basically I have 3 Duplicate 'Broker A'  MT4's in 3 different Directory Paths  1) one in Program Files    2) one in Users/Roaming   and   3) one in Users/Roaming/Terminal obviously taking up a lot of Memory space.

Is it safe to Delete  1)  and 2)   OR   better to just Delete 1)

let  me  know  why  you  are  afraid???

!!

no  problem  if  you  uninstall / reinstall  the  mt4  in  new  directory

your  password  and  username  and  all  opened  orders/trades  will  remain   same  as  they  are  stored  in  the  broker  server

if  you  are  afraid  of  losing   file/data  then  it  is  recommended  to  backup  them  out  ....