I want sell my indicator for Candlestick patterns indicator

After I read these words, I have questions:

1.May I create 2 edition for sell? one is for demo purpose, other is for selling, is it?

a.If yes, how to create demo edition  run under  Strategy Tester. Is there any demo code?

b.How to test the indicator  under Strategy Tester? I think there no function for this action.

2. 1 Credits = 1 USD = 100 Points?

thanks

hongbin 

You rule : 

Indicators and Expert Advisors offered through the Market service are specially compiled for the purpose of creating their demo versions, which allows potential Buyers to get an idea about the Product. Demo versions of Product have the following limitations:

1. A demo version of an Expert Advisor cannot br run on an online chart of the client terminal. Its trading part can be tested only in the Strategy Tester that is built into the client terminal;
  2. A demo version of an indicator cannot be run and seen on an online chart. Its behavior can only be seen in the Visual testing mode in the Strategy Tester.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

1a. You don't need to create 2 editions. When you place your product in the market, a demo version of it (run under Strategy Tester only) will be available automatically. Another variant is to create a free product with limited functionality and a paid fully functional product.

1b. Strategy Tester->Settings-> Select 'Indicator' in the very first field.

2. 1 Credit = 1 USD