Possible use of computing power?

I live in an area that has relatively cheap electricity. I also have access to a fair amount of computing power, home built desktops to refurb servers.

Question I have, would it be possible to make profit if I were to setup these on this cloud?

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

divery:

I live in an area that has relatively cheap electricity. I also have access to a fair amount of computing power, home built desktops to refurb servers.

Question I have, would it be possible to make profit if I were to setup these on this cloud?

Hi divery,

I don't think even super computer can help if we don't have these 2 things, good internet connection and good trading strategy. That's all. 

Just my IMHO. 

:D