can't open "C:\Users\Antonio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\... - page 2

4362715 # advise what all I could check 
File (Alt+F) → Open Data Folder (D) and verify you put it in the correct location.

onewithzachy #:

Hi soleteluna,

.mqh file stand for Meta Quotes Header. 

1. Make sure that there is Object.mqh file in that location. Open that location  ("C:\Users\Antonio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F121571A298C42AA81091954EA9924F7\MQL5\include\) and look for Object.mqh file. You can also open it from MetaEditor 5, click File > click 'Open Data Folder' > open MQL5 folder > open include folder and look for Object.mqh .

2. Open that Object.mqh file in MetaEditor 5 and compile it. You also can do it like this, Meta Editor > Open Navigator window Ctrl + D > open include folder > double click Object.mqh and compile it.

If you still have problem, look at the icon of your .mqh file, if it's not blank file icon (see picture below) then I think your .mqh file is associated with some executable program like for example MetaEditor 4 or notepad. You can also right click that .mqh file and select 'Properties'. In 'Open With' field you can see what program that will open your .mqh file. If it's not Windows Shell Common dll (see picture below), then that the problem of your error.

To solve this you must remove the association of your .mqh file so that your .mqh file is associated with nothing/none of executable program. Click here to search how to remove file association in Windows. 

If you have any further question, please tell what Operating System you use (32 or 64 bit of 7 or Vista).

Hopes that helps.

:D 

Thanks for your help, I have this problem too, when sow my INCLUDE folder I realized that I remove object.mqh file already.Then I copy that file from another mql5 program to my editor and thats worked.

cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\0E9DF41E457B90231E706129F0D6BB0C\MQL4\Experts\Index Trading Robot.ex4'

I am very new bought robot but it shows this error message in mt4. please help

khushpal #:

cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\0E9DF41E457B90231E706129F0D6BB0C\MQL4\Experts\Index Trading Robot.ex4'

Remove the spaces from the file name and try again

khushpal #:

MT4?
If you bought the robot from this Market so use the instruction about how to install:
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor 

if you was buying this robot from somewhere else so ask the author/seller for support.

• www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

@onewithzachy
onewithzachy #:

Hi soleteluna,

1. Make sure that there is Object.mqh file in that location. Open that location  ("C:\Users\Antonio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F121571A298C42AA81091954EA9924F7\MQL5\include\) and look for Object.mqh file. You can also open it from MetaEditor 5, click File > click 'Open Data Folder' > open MQL5 folder > open include folder and look for Object.mqh .

2. Open that Object.mqh file in MetaEditor 5 and compile it. You also can do it like this, Meta Editor > Open Navigator window Ctrl + D > open include folder > double click Object.mqh and compile it.

If you still have problem, look at the icon of your .mqh file, if it's not blank file icon (see picture below) then I think your .mqh file is associated with some executable program like for example MetaEditor 4 or notepad. You can also right click that .mqh file and select 'Properties'. In 'Open With' field you can see what program that will open your .mqh file. If it's not Windows Shell Common dll (see picture below), then that the problem of your error.

To solve this you must remove the association of your .mqh file so that your .mqh file is associated with nothing/none of executable program. Click here to search how to remove file association in Windows. 

If you have any further question, please tell what Operating System you use (32 or 64 bit of 7 or Vista).

Hopes that helps.

onewithzachy #:

Hi soleteluna,

Hopes that helps.

Dear  onewithzach 

i have this problem with my expert and some of indicator ... i checked all of items that you mentioned and everything is exactly right but i faced with this message (  C:\Users\Antonio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F121571A298C42AA81091954EA9924F7\MQL5\include )  please guide me if you can ... thanks in advance 

onewithzachy
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile