IS the any Broker that uses MT5 as their platform?

I'm asking thin question since I'm aware that MT5 has the license and the capability to do so, so I would like to know whether anyone of you is aware of any Broker that is currently using MT5. I believe that if MT5 was available for the Stock Marker it would be great, maybe even better than Forex because we could try a lot of different Algorithms that might just don't work with currencies but effective with a certain market.

Think About, for example, about Coca Cola, we might make an Algorithm where the wheather is a factor on the Indicator (since in the hot days people tend to buy more soft drink etc.), I know this is a silly example, but I just want to make clear why an EA created on MQL5 could be so great. I don't want to use other super expensive Software like Metastock to do the EA! And by the way, how the hell can you create an EA with Metastock?

I was also wondering whether it was possible to take some external data about stock values (being updated in live) and do the EA analysis on MT5?(Of course, without placing orders since "we" don't know the broker yet? Like a Test Strategy for Stocks.

Thanks.

wred20:

I'm asking thin question since I'm aware that MT5 has the license and the capability to do so, so I would like to know whether anyone of you is aware of any Broker that is currently using MT5. I believe that if MT5 was available for the Stock Marker it would be great, maybe even better than Forex because we could try a lot of different Algorithms that might just don't work with currencies but effective with a certain market.

Think About, for example, about Coca Cola, we might make an Algorithm where the wheather is a factor on the Indicator (since in the hot days people tend to buy more soft drink etc.), I know this is a silly example, but I just want to make clear why an EA created on MQL5 could be so great. I don't want to use other super expensive Software like Metastock to do the EA! And by the way, how the hell can you create an EA with Metastock?

I was also wondering whether it was possible to take some external data about stock values (being updated in live) and do the EA analysis on MT5?(Of course, without placing orders since "we" don't know the broker yet? Like a Test Strategy for Stocks.

Thanks.

Hi wred20,

It's called Googling with Google with keyword such as "MT5 broker", or just click here for example, or just type any broker you know like this (click here scroll down a little and see the picture)

:D 

onewithzachy:

Hi wred20,

It's called Googling with Google with keyword such as "MT5 broker", or just click here for example, or just type any broker you know like this (click here scroll down a little and see the picture)

:D 

Let me paraphrase myself,

I was actually asking about a Broker that trades only Stocks NOT Forex, Metals, etc.. I was asking whether there was a Broker that can trade all kind of stocks, like the most famous ones, such as the one under the Nasdaq that uses MT5. I already googled it, but I didn't find anything that offers all the biggest stocks.

If you know any Broker that have a huge amount of Stocks, good price and that used MT5 please let me know with a private message because the Admins in this site don't want me to discuss about Broker platforms.