How to get a custom terminal ?

Wonder how to choose a custom font & its size to change to default built one ? i would like this kind of settings directly from menu; specialy for people with bad eyes viewing. An other question: i find very frustating all these color hardcoding with the indicators published in codebase: no way to directly choose a different color via its properties. How to change the code to enable this setting like with the builtin indicators coming with MT5 ?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5

All color names in MQL5 code start with 'clr', for example 'clrRed' for red, so you can easily find all the colors in the code and substitute them with some variable name, for example ma1_color and ma2_color. Then declare the inputs:

input color ma1_color = clrRed;
input color ma2_color = clrBlue;

razoff:
Wonder how to choose a custom font & its size to change to default built one ? i would like this kind of settings directly from menu; specialy for people with bad eyes viewing. An other question: i find very frustating all these color hardcoding with the indicators published in codebase: no way to directly choose a different color via its properties. How to change the code to enable this setting like with the builtin indicators coming with MT5 ?

Hi there razoff

1. We can not choose custom font from MetaTrader menu because there is no such option. We can however change the size of fonts of entire OS. You can Google "How to change fonts size in Windows XP" for example, or "How to change theme in Windows XP", and click any link to Microsoft website. 

2. You can change the color of Indicator from it's property, by selecting Colors tab, then double click the Colors field, and then click the small down arrow of the right side. All indicator has this options. 

Don't hesitate to ask more if you still have more Qs. 

:D