Looking for an Expert Advisor..

Hello!!

I´m looking for an expert advisor that can multiply trades... For example, My actual EA opens a 0.06 lot position , being that I need an EA that can make that 0.06 lot position become 6 x 0.01 lot positions. So I can set my actual EA to open 0.01 lots and the new EA would multiply by 6. Besides that I would like that when the main EA close the position, the trade multipler EA also could close all multiplied trades too.

Is there any ea Like that??

Thanks!! 

Felipe Cunha Cirne:

Hello!!

I´m looking for an expert advisor that can multiply trades... For example, My actual EA opens a 0.06 lot position , being that I need an EA that can make that 0.06 lot position become 6 x 0.01 lot positions. So I can set my actual EA to open 0.01 lots and the new EA would multiply by 6. Besides that I would like that when the main EA close the position, the trade multipler EA also could close all multiplied trades too.

Thanks!! 

I think you need to order the EA as you want.

if you create by yourself, the main command can do like below

//for orders
if(mainEA==1 && newEA<6) ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.01, Price, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, eaComment, MagicNumber, 0, CLR_NONE);

//for close
if(mainEA<1 && newEA>0) CloseAll(newEA);

Felipe Cunha Cirne:

Hello!!

Thanks!! 

Yes, I have this one. If you use in same computer or VPS for both accounts.