I would like someone to point me at a code sample

TheRustyTrader has a video out there with a couple panels that are composed of a table with indicator that look like the attached. I would very much appreciate if someone could point me to or provide me a code sample that does this in MQL5. I have been programming for 20 years, just not in this!

Oh, and if TheRustyTrader sees this: I couldn't sign up for the newsletter to get the zip file...and I want to use mt5. Plus I want to know how to do this!

Files:

TheRealDude:

TheRustyTrader has a video out there with a couple panels that are composed of a table with indicator that look like the attached. I would very much appreciate if someone could point me to or provide me a code sample that does this in MQL5. I have been programming for 20 years, just not in this!

Oh, and if TheRustyTrader sees this: I couldn't sign up for the newsletter to get the zip file...and I want to use mt5. Plus I want to know how to do this!

To get such thing like the attached image, you first need to know how the stochastic signal calculated ... There are too many probabilities to guess, like ...

Stoch0 < Stoch1

Stoch lines cross

Ask or Bid > or < than Stoch

Stoch < MA(x) ....

So, you need first to know what is written in the black box :)