cheating on mt4 platform - page 2

It exists allright.

I have seen it several times, you can not warn anybody that is on his or her way towards their destiny.

They just jump into the lion's pit, like a blind horse.

The only thing you can discuss is who get's to keep the money, these are the real magicians.

Irrefutable.
In fact, they come to write here when it is too late and I'm willing to bet that they will fall into the same errors... Again, again and again.

Some of them do, however some of them will be fast learners one step closer to success.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.

I hope so for them :))

this issue might be old one and discussed earlier but the reason for the topic is more we discuss about this more ppl will know. like 2012-2014 was the time wehn ppl cheated by brokers, there were many white label brokers who attracted people with  attractive promotional activities , bonuses, trade signal etc etc. and ppl got caught by them in numbers. buti think now ppl are more alert to choose brokers, this happens bcz of awareness . which leads by many forum discussions so that ppl know the fact how broker cheats so that they can avoid,

my intentions are similar here. there are ppl who dont learn from their mistakes, we cant help them but those dont have enough idea about situation they can be alert by our little effort like this. nothing else :)

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
this issue might be old one and discussed earlier but the reason for the topic is more we discuss about this more ppl will know. like 2012-2014 was the time wehn ppl cheated by brokers, there were many white label brokers who attracted people with  attractive promotional activities , bonuses, trade signal etc etc. and ppl got caught by them in numbers. buti think now ppl are more alert to choose brokers, this happens bcz of awareness . which leads by many forum discussions so that ppl know the fact how broker cheats so that they can avoid,

my intentions are similar here. there are ppl who dont learn from their mistakes, we cant help them but those dont have enough idea about situation they can be alert by our little effort like this. nothing else :)

this the right spirit

easy solution for this would to be honor only trades made after the signal was registered on mql5. (previous transactions should be out of stats) Users would have access to log - previous transactions, but it wouldn't shade user the statistics. 

Most people that are here in private talks admit that their opinion is, that this portal is only for scamming people from their money, (or at least 90% of it) this kind of change could lift up the MQL5 reputation. 

You will only lose your money if you give it away.

Marco vd Heijden:

You will only lose your money if you give it away.

Yes, but taking into account the trades that were not observed by mql5 into growth rate is making scam more credible by the Metaquotes team. In my opinion this should change.

Think how different would be the signals it every published signal had 0% growth after adding it to the community. (possibly with some small option to check the overall results)

No reasonable person i know treats mql5 signals seriously anymore. I am subscribed to one only because my friend specifically asked me to, while i was still having doubts. 

Mirko Cerulli:
This was discussed several times.
We must learn to read all the numbers... And dates!

It's so from the dawn of time,

Before and after MQL5,

Inside and outside of it.

Magic potions, Wizards and Fortune Tellers. And now: Digital Miracles :)

As long as there are people willing to buy illusions, there will be people willing to sell them!

Even getting outstanding performance "honestly" ... How likely is it to repeat the same performance in the same period and the same system? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/60013

Thanks for update, and I was also shocked about higher growth and its too difficult to take steps. finally i lost money but i dont go with signal service, iam provider, no problem 0 susbscription but fake is always fake