alert bollinger bands

where to find indicator alert bollinger bands . Alert to touch the lower band and above.

You can search in this forum, you can try this link. If this code isn't match your spec, you can try Freelance section

If you haven't found one yet up to this time... try mine... It's for MT5.. look it up under Code Base - Indicators - "MyBOLsAlert" , it got sound/email/arrow alerts ... just type it in on the search box. 

BTW... it's not my BOL's ... it's Bollingers... hehehehe ... uhmmm, ok you didn't get the joke... just check it out on the Code Base, I just got the the latest version published.  Hope you like it :)

SearchSurf:

If you haven't found one yet up to this time... try mine... It's for MT5.. look it up under Code Base - Indicators - "MyBOLsAlert" , it got sound/email/arrow alerts ... just type it in on the search box. 

BTW... it's not my BOL's ... it's Bollingers... hehehehe ... uhmmm, ok you didn't get the joke... just check it out on the Code Base, I just got the the latest version published.  Hope you like it :)

If it's free in the codebase, you're welcome to post a link directly to it 

Here's the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13494  :) 

MyBOLsAlert
MyBOLsAlert
  • votes: 14
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Bollinger Bands indicator with sound/email/arrow_display alerts.