x-Liquidex Community V3 - page 2

Rodrigo da Silva Boa:
Hello following image, you can help.
I think you were helped before. Did it work?

Rodrigo da Silva Boa:

Hello I would like to contribute some ideas, I am attaching a photo.

Blue and red lines are buying sales.

Graphical H1, only breaking Keltner_Channel with QQEA indicator enabling trade.

Another important point and candle emerging within the channel and expanding out. If you are out there will be trade. 

I hope to contribute to crecimento this work.

Good job.

Hello,

Kindly try and expound on your suggestions.

Kind Regards

Khurram Mustafa:
Good contribution :) 
I appreciate your good work guys. Keep us posted all along.

i have tried foward test on real ecn account. it perform very well during high volatility market but loss when the volatility is not high enough. Another problem is slippage happen. sometimes i loss up to 5pips on my trailing stop loss level.

My suggestion... instead of using hard stop loss trailing(OrderStoploss(). why not trail the stop loss level using drawline function. when the price hitted that level.... OrderCloseEx... So broker dont know where we put our trailing Stop Loss is.   Hopefully this will reduce the slippage when trailing the market price.

Hello guys

Any available updates on this EA?

Thank you,

Rogério

Anas Bin Mohd Yasin:

i have tried foward test on real ecn account. it perform very well during high volatility market but loss when the volatility is not high enough. Another problem is slippage happen. sometimes i loss up to 5pips on my trailing stop loss level.

My suggestion... instead of using hard stop loss trailing(OrderStoploss(). why not trail the stop loss level using drawline function. when the price hitted that level.... OrderCloseEx... So broker dont know where we put our trailing Stop Loss is.   Hopefully this will reduce the slippage when trailing the market price.

Thank you sir for your contribution. I will look into it it in my coming version.

ROGERIO BORGES:
Hello guys

Any available updates on this EA?

Thank you,

Rogério

We are working on the updates as we speak. Waiting for more contributions from everyone who is interested.

Fredrick Kamba:
We are working on the updates as we speak. Waiting for more contributions from everyone who is interested.

Hi there! I would like to give it a try.
Are the problems mentioned in that threat solved so far?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/73517

How to trades real account please explain

Mohammed afsar:
How to trades real account please explain

To trade real/live account is same as to trade free demo account. Exactly same.
So, try on demo account first.

-----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...