Indonesian Member - page 3

In the ATC 2012 Indonesia is number two from the big five... Great.... I hope the winner of the Championship 2012 is from Indonesia..

Hello,

My name is Eko, from Tanggerang, work in central Jakarta.

From saveral days ago, i'm study about martingale strategy and develop reverse martingale EA.

Salam Profit.....!

biantoro:

In the ATC 2012 Indonesia is number two from the big five... Great.... I hope the winner of the Championship 2012 is from Indonesia..
But that number (261) was among the participants who pass the verification of personal data (2221), not including those that qualify to participate in the competition (485). The number rose to 100 participants compared ATC 2011 which reached 161. In ATC 2011 participants from Indonesia to qualify is 12 participants. Hopefully in ATC 2012 participants from Indonesia who qualify also increased and of course hopefully the champion is from Indonesia.

ekopermonojati:

Hello,

From saveral days ago, i'm study about martingale strategy and develop reverse martingale EA.

Salam Profit.....!

Welcome to MQL5 community.

Hi, i'm Doyo Setiono. May be i'm beginner here, now i live in Makassar.

ATC2012 is my first event, and not hope too much coz i'm still learning.

could you guide and teach me?

achidayat:
But that number (261) was among the participants who pass the verification of personal data (2221), not including those that qualify to participate in the competition (485). The number rose to 100 participants compared ATC 2011 which reached 161. In ATC 2011 participants from Indonesia to qualify is 12 participants. Hopefully in ATC 2012 participants from Indonesia who qualify also increased and of course hopefully the champion is from Indonesia.
Participant from Indonesia only increase 1 participant.... But I hope the winner is from Indonesia..

ekopermonojati:

Hello,

Salam Profit.....!

Welcome Eko..

ayyashi:

Hi, i'm Doyo Setiono. May be i'm beginner here, now i live in Makassar.

ATC2012 is my first event, and not hope too much coz i'm still learning.

could you guide and teach me?

Hi Doyo, Welcome to this forum too..

i'm joining MQL5.. and i'm newbie. please guide me, From Jakarta coret.

Hohoyyy