• 14% (15)
  • 6% (7)
  • 2% (2)
  • 2% (2)
  • 5% (6)
  • 17% (19)
Total voters: 81

As stated above, I should provide details:

Yes, make money using my own developed Expert advisor as you know from my signal.

Best regards,

Chris 

I Suggest you to read 2 books.

1. Encyclopedia of Chart PatternsThomas Bulkowski 

2. Harmonic Trading Vol. 1 and 2 - Scott M. Carney

I  using a lot of COT Reports
I recognize market expectations

2 years ago I had earn 10,000$ from forex from news trading, but final report is: Total loss amount is 15,000 (Pocket Money) in the forex market. So, I am loser. 

Yes. I make money from my own strategy by manual trading, currently i developed/coded myself my own EA and making reliable income from automated.

overall i like to say i make monthly stable income.

Hello Matthew,

I doubt that advertising of products is legal here. That's according to answers 4 and 5.

ADRIAN MATUSIAK:

Hello Matthew,

I doubt that advertising of products is legal here. That's according to answers 4 and 5.

Yes, you are right. There is no way to published  EA / signal link here, that is against the forum rules. 

After my method is quite new I recommend sending me a message or preferably an e-mail to isamat002@hotmail.com ;) I don't want to fill the system with might-be useless info, after 3 months of succesful trading I will publish it though, few weeks to go :p

yes, I make money from forex. My system using fibo, fibo fan and MA.  I like trade with high risk style so still looking for best MM for my trading system.

Pro Pips EA has served me well ! Still only been a couple months but I am in the green from it. Manual trading is a losers game, always learning testing new ideas, tweaking. I will trade manual AROUND my EA systems but only using the edge from them to decrease risk. Money is made not by aiming for 30% every month but realistic gains over time like a couple % gain over many many years.. and keeping your profit to compound. Sure maybe some make 10 k I have made 20k in one day multiple times! But the real success lies in low risk low profit compounded!