Indicators: Master Tools - page 2

Sam Pat:

Thank you takycard,

This is wonderful. It seems that the indicator and EA is working fine. But I notice an error as shown below being reported in "Expert" tab

master_info GBPUSD,M5: RectLabelCreate: failed to create a rectangle label! Error code = 4200

Thank you

Sam 

its not a big deal :) but a will correct that :)

Hi takycard,

Wishing you luck with your Indicator and EA.

I have a request, can you Put manual trendline with pips value, its like seem "Support and Resistance lines"  you created earlier.

And please fix "Lot" size calculated. When use the (+) and (-) buttons, or use the shortcut "P" and "M", "Lot" size not recalculated "Risk".

Thank You

Ewang

Ewang:

Hi takycard,

Wishing you luck with your Indicator and EA.

I have a request, can you Put manual trendline with pips value, its like seem "Support and Resistance lines"  you created earlier.

And please fix "Lot" size calculated. When use the (+) and (-) buttons, or use the shortcut "P" and "M", "Lot" size not recalculated "Risk".

Thank You

Ewang

Yes its a mergeof  all the other indicator in one :)

add pip information on a trendline?! mmm, ok i will look how to do that, the information will automatically be cross by the trendline, and the reading will not be easy. I will figure a solution.

Ok for the recalculation of the risk by increasing the lot.

Thank you for adding your idea's in the project :) 

Hello takycard,

it displays following error multiple times when B (for Buy) and S (for Sell) selected 

master_info GBPUSDus,M5: HLineMove: failed to move the horizontal line! Error code = 4202

Thank you

Sam 

Sam Pat:

Hello takycard,

it displays following error multiple times when B (for Buy) and S (for Sell) selected 

master_info GBPUSDus,M5: HLineMove: failed to move the horizontal line! Error code = 4202

Thank you

Sam 

hi :)

I try to spam the B and S, but no error for me. have tried with modification of the default value, and no error too. Can you send me a screenshot of the parameter you use, if you don't use default.

Taky 

takycard:

hi :)

I try to spam the B and S, but no error for me. have tried with modification of the default value, and no error too. Can you send me a screenshot of the parameter you use, if you don't use default.

Taky 

thank you Taky

I think, it displays same error repeated after we have pressed TP On/Off or SL On/Off Button. Cannot figure out which one. 

Hi takycard,

Its wok for me.

thanks for update your indicator.

Thank u Very much

Ewang

Good job Takycard,

But i think trendline label information not work

please fix it, i belive you can do it.

thank

Thank author for this tool ....

Ewang:

Good job Takycard,

But i think trendline label information not work

please fix it, i belive you can do it.

thank

can you send a screenshot, because it works for me, so i maybe miss one test on a particular position of the trendline?!