Does MetaTrader have access to EAs / Signals on the market?

Do we have any sort of reliable guarantee that MetaTrader doesn't blend/backtest and re-use any EAs or Signals we publish on the markets?  One thing I know is that successful traders will split their trades across different brokers and sometimes fake massive drawdowns in order to make sure no one is surreptitiously following their trades.    Obviously, with EAs and Signals we can't do that.

its called being paranoid.

you will never have reliable guarantee you can only give it your best shot and keep an eye on the things you know are vulnerable to fraud.

There's very very easy ways to guarantee that EAs are only encrypted by your own key.  PGP comes to mind.  My concern is less about MetaTrade (though it's an issue) and more about potential backdoors exploitable by third parties.

i don't worry about that at all.

If there is anybody invisibly tapping the signal , then they deserve it.

i only look at how much profit something makes.

What good is you highly secured losing signal ? 

Well, I've had profitable strats that lose profitability when I push too much liquidity into them, so I need to understand whatever platform I use and how it might be 'reused'.

Another thing that confuses me is why we can't subscribe to multiple signals.  Is it because MetaTrader doesn't like competition (ie, it's already blending multiple signals and doesn't want to compete with its users)?   It seems like such an obvious feature and would significantly encourage more subscriptions.