Deposit Requirements for Trade Copying

How much equity, balance, or deposit does one need in the broker account for MQL service to launch? I paid my $20 for a service, but got message back that my balance was low. I had an account with $100 plus a bonus from broker of $100.

balance on mql5.com payment system or broker account are two different things.

I know the difference, sir, but perhaps I did not explain myself well. I had $100 in my broker MT4 account and $20 in MQL account for signals. I picked the signal provider I liked, but the signals never launched. I got response that there were insufficient funds. My question is, Is there a minimum MT4 account balance you need to have to have signals copied? Where do I find the signal providers' requirements about type of lots--mini or standard? 

You want to try to match as closely as possible the balance and leverage of the signal provider. $100 might be coming in too low for any signal. I also see that you are from the U.S. I am also, and their aren't many of us using this site. If you are working an fifo anti hedge account with 50:1 leverage, then just give up now. I don't know any good signals on this site that follow those rules. You can private message me if you want reference to offshore brokers that accept U.S. customers. Believe me when I say I am saving you months on the learning curve. 

Joseph Karanja #:

I know the difference, sir, but perhaps I did not explain myself well. I had $100 in my broker MT4 account and $20 in MQL account for signals. I picked the signal provider I liked, but the signals never launched. I got response that there were insufficient funds. My question is, Is there a minimum MT4 account balance you need to have to have signals copied? Where do I find the signal providers' requirements about type of lots--mini or standard? 

How much balance margin required for a signal to add, did u got answer for that?