Restore fixed chart position

Hello,

I used to work with the 'fixed chart position triangle'. Now on some charts it is not there anymore. How can I get it on the charts again. I think it is not in the chart properties window. Can anyone help me restore the fixed chart position when it is not on the chart anymore?

Thanks,

waterman

waterman:

Hello,

I used to work with the 'fixed chart position triangle'. Now on some charts it is not there anymore. How can I get it on the charts again. I think it is not in the chart properties window. Can anyone help me restore the fixed chart position when it is not on the chart anymore?

Thanks,

waterman

Disable chart "Auto Scroll" by clicking on the appropriate button.

Alain Verleyen:
Disable chart "Auto Scroll" by clicking on the appropriate button.
Thank you!  Never saw any relation to autoscroll.

waterman:
Thank you!  Never saw any relation to autoscroll.
You can't have a "fixed position" if the chart is scrolling automatically.

Hello. Auto scroll is disabled, but the green triangle still doesn't show up. What do I do?

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes it shows up. But when it disappears, nothing I try (and I've looked hard for suggestions) does any good. :/

skeptic23:
I'm having the same problem. Sometimes it shows up. But when it disappears, nothing I try (and I've looked hard for suggestions) does any good. :/

Do not double post!

I have deleted your topic.

I have 2 problems. First - Only this morning. I right click on chart and select properties. I see no properties window. Can't anything else on the open software. The only way to exit is to task manager/end task?. Anyone know whats happening?.

Second problem - Intermitantly, some charts I have set up on some of the monitors have disappeared?... Anyone?