vps?

i need help to make sure how my account and ea working well after  i migrate to vps ..because i turned off my computer for whole night then in the morning i open my computer i start mt4 once started i notice the face of ea on the right upper corner SAD..and i notice also new order opened like it was not working on vps when my computer is off

any ideas please?

thanks 

Abdullah Yahya Zaid Ali:

i need help to make sure how my account and ea working well after  i migrate to vps ..because i turned off my computer for whole night then in the morning i open my computer i start mt4 once started i notice the face of ea on the right upper corner SAD..and i notice also new order opened like it was not working on vps when my computer is off

any ideas please?

thanks 

Assalam mu'alaikum
may I know what's meant by EA that copy trade signals from the person or the property of your own? and when someone does belong on the signal where you subscribe to the transaction took place or not, please cite any transaction. and when it does happen and it doesn't run on your account you are trying to contact the desk and servise hopefully you find the solution.

Abdullah Yahya Zaid Ali:

any ideas please?

thanks 

My experience using VPS MQL5 never happened anything like that.
At VPS MQL5 the EA will run automatically permanently.