Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 68

Mark531:

Hello,

I cannot find the Service Desk menu on my profile, how can I send a bug report?

Mark

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only.
The other issues/problems/etc should be discussed on the forum.

jaffer wilson:

Hello developers.

I was trying to explore the various ini files that are available in the mql config folder. I am trying read the settings.ini file but it seems to be weird. May I know how I can read the settings.ini file?

Is there any way to do that please help me out.

If I may ask, how is this relevant to your trading?

My trading platform is not updating anything but GBPUSD. I have an open USDZAR position which is stale from 0200 today. How do I refresh?

Hello

suddenly I have a problem and I don´t know why...regarding all my purchased indicators...I can´t them "drag and drop" to my MT4 charts anymore..of course I can se all my purchased indicators when I open the button "Navigator/Market",but it is not possibel to drag and drop it to my MT4 chart anymore

any help?

thank you.

Files:

hello,

this is new account Forextrader83 can you delete it , because i have another account please delete this one Forextrader83 thanks 

Marzipano:

Hello

suddenly I have a problem and I don´t know why...regarding all my purchased indicators...I can´t them "drag and drop" to my MT4 charts anymore..of course I can se all my purchased indicators when I open the button "Navigator/Market",but it is not possibel to drag and drop it to my MT4 chart anymore

any help?

thank you.

You can delete them and install them once again from your Metatrader.
But I am not sure about activations .. you should check it by yourself on your profile.

Hello, I ask Service Desk to delete my account.

Thanks

Hello,

i have bought an Expert Advisor and want to register a vps for it over mql5.

But when it comes to syncronization of the ea and so on following error message appears:

2020.02.04 20:26:56.098 Virtual Hosting: 6103860 obsolete version of "EA.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first.

I have asked the seller whats happening but he mentioned to ask here. So whats the problem here?

Regards

Kai

andos21:

Hello,

i have bought an Expert Advisor and want to register a vps for it over mql5.

But when it comes to syncronization of the ea and so on following error message appears:

2020.02.04 20:26:56.098 Virtual Hosting: 6103860 obsolete version of "EA.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first.

I have asked the seller whats happening but he mentioned to ask here. So whats the problem here?

Regards

Kai

The message tells it all.

Your seller needs to update the EA.

I added a signal couple of months back and then change it as private. Now i want to activate it again then i can not see in my signal list. And when I am trying to add then I am getting Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

How can I activate that again?