Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 63

Hi,

I am unable to see entire traded tickets in one account. For some reasons, I don't know why. That is in one computer. For another computer, for the same MT4 account, I am able to see entire traded history. Kindly help - how can i see entire traded history in first compuer MT4 account?

Thanks,

Ravi Chandiran

I applied as seller last month, October 16. Im excited! But have not been approved yet until now. Anyone can help me? 
Thanks! 

jaffer wilson:

Hello developers.

I was trying to explore the various ini files that are available in the mql config folder. I am trying read the settings.ini file but it seems to be weird. May I know how I can read the settings.ini file?

Is there any way to do that please help me out.

Running with a Custom Configuration File  #

Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use them to run the platform. Two copies of the platform cannot run from the same directory. If you need to run multiple copies at the same time, install the appropriate number of programs in different...

Vladimir Karputov:

Running with a Custom Configuration File  #

Thank you for the reply. But I want to know what is inside the settings.ini file. I have read the documentation earlier regarding the customize starting of the terminal of MetaTrader5. But I was more interested to know about the different files it create as a part off config. I have seen the terminal.ini, hotkeys.ini,metaeditor.ini and settings.ini. I was able to read the files except settings.ini. I do not know what is there inside it. Please help me know what is written inside it and how I can read it in human understandable format. 

Hi I am attempting to reload my MT4 platform and received the attached prompt. Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance.
Files:
2019-11-21.png  777 kb

A. William Bean:
Hi I am attempting to reload my MT4 platform and received the attached prompt. Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance.

You did not tell about Operational System (OS) you are using so ... because of that I think - you are using Windows 10 for example.
If yes so - try the other installator (from the other broker) ... or you are using Windows and having proxy so specify it during the installation.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.30 12:13

As to the proxy so there should not have any proxy for MT4. If MT4 is asking for proxy so it means that you have this proxy, or you installed MT4 on Linux or MacOS with some error (there are the threads about how to fix it).

.. and there is one post related to proxy: post #712
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

A. William Bean:

Is this local computer or a virtual server environment?

A. William Bean:

Please update Internet Explorer. 

Hello, i need to put my phone number to accomplish deposit thing.

the problem is that, i don't receive any confirmation code by text message and telegram. I have tried two days.

Can anybody help me? Really appreciate it.

Thx u

hendra.chen:

Hello, i need to put my phone number to accomplish deposit thing.

the problem is that, i don't receive any confirmation code by text message and telegram. I have tried two days.

Can anybody help me? Really appreciate it.

Thx u

Some people are using telegram installed on computer accosiated with the phone number.