Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 56

mbotik:
Hello!

After Windows 10 update 1903 (18362.295) I cannot login via my MT5 into my account, I got: MQL5.community: authorization failed

I can login on the mql5.com website, but via my MT5 terminal I cannot and got the auth failed error.

It is 100% sure that I wrote the user/pw correctly.

What can I do?!

I've seen many 100% sure members that had confused their password, so you better try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Eleni Anna Branou:

I've seen many 100% sure members that had confused their password, so you better try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Thanks.

Generating a new password solved the problem!

I  purchased several of your products and have not been able to download them to my terminal.  I open my terminal, login using my MQL5 credentials after following “Tools”à “Options”à “Community”.   That’s where it ends.

Its been a while since I have participated in the fOREX market, am I using an older terminal that is not a MetaTrader4 Platform, and how would I know?

Wayne Lewis:

I  purchased several of your products and have not been able to download them to my terminal.  I open my terminal, login using my MQL5 credentials after following “Tools”à “Options”à “Community”.   That’s where it ends.

Its been a while since I have participated in the fOREX market, am I using an older terminal that is not a MetaTrader4 Platform, and how would I know?

If you purchased products from the Market, they would be for MT4 or MT5 platform, so you need to install and use these platform in order to download your purchased products and be able to use them.

when I create a new templates ( save templates) at an open chart, and After remove the template, it looks as not deleted... need to restart metatrader 5 build 2085,

after looks normal,

without restarting ,template looks like not deleted.. 

need this bugfix resolved...

Files:
Untitled.png  441 kb

teobonitom:

when I create a new templates ( save templates) at an open chart, and After remove the template, it looks as not deleted... need to restart metatrader 5 build 2085,

after looks normal,

without restarting ,template looks like not deleted..

Not a bug. What you state is impossible. When a template is applied, it changes the chart and whats on it. After that, the template is irrevalent.

William Roeder:
Not a bug. What you state is impossible. When a template is applied, it changes the chart and whats on it. After that, the template is irrevalent.

thats not what I meant...

I am talking about xxx.tpl, 

when I  save a new template with right click as xxx.tpl at my chart ,

after applied another yyy.tpl to my same chart and abondon xxx.tpl and right click to remove xxx.tpl

xxx.tpl indeed removed from /profile/templates..but not removed from the list..

when I right click ,  name of the xxx.tpl ,still at the list although I removed before

reading the name of the tpl files at  /profile/templates.. must be refreshed..

and I do that restarting metatrader...looks like bug

teobonitom:
  xxx.tpl indeed removed from /profile/templates..

when I right click ,  name of the xxx.tpl still at the list although I removed before

So don't do that. Right Click → Template → Remove Template → xxx.tpl

William Roeder:

So don't do that. Right Click → Template → Remove Template → xxx.tpl

I understand that my english is not good to tell my problem..

even I .. Right Click-Remove Template... and remove the template, template does not look like removed altough it is not at hard disk anymore....

but  when I right clik again  ,template, I saw that removed template looks like not removed from the teplate list..

please look attached file.. even removed they are already there with duplicate same names...

In order to solve this problem I need to restart metatrader

I attached another screen shot after I restarted... restart the metatrader solve the problem

Files:
Untitled.jpg  56 kb
Untitled2.jpg  32 kb

teobonitom:

I understand that my english is not good to tell my problem..

even I .. Right Click-Remove Template... and remove the template, template does not look like removed altough it is not at hard disk anymore....

but  when I right clik again  ,template, I saw that removed template looks like not removed from the teplate list..

please look attached file.. even removed they are already there with duplicate same names...

In order to solve this problem I need to restart metatrader

I attached another screen shot after I restarted... restart the metatrader solve the problem

When you are removing a template, its removed from the list of templates, but not from your chart instantly.

You need to load another template in order to remove it completely from your chart.