virtual hosting

Hi guys

i've subscribed the virtual hosting services, i've syncronized my EA and then i shut down my PC. the next day no trades have been placed, is it normal? my pc has to continue to stay turned on and metatrader should always run on my pc to let the ea work?

many thanks

whynot1:

Hi guys

i've subscribed the virtual hosting services, i've syncronized my EA and then i shut down my PC. the next day no trades have been placed, is it normal? my pc has to continue to stay turned on and metatrader should always run on my pc to let the ea work?

many thanks

If you are running a virtual hosting, your local terminal can be turned off.

Ok...so...could it bdue to the fact that while the ea was running on the virtual server I was using (yust to monitoring purposes) the metatrader 5 android app ? Xould the two log in into my trading account have caused a problem so that the ea was stopped?

whynot1:
Ok...so...could it bdue to the fact that while the ea was running on the virtual server I was using (yust to monitoring purposes) the metatrader 5 android app ? Xould the two log in into my trading account have caused a problem so that the ea was stopped?
Please download the log files of the "Terminal" and "Experts".