Experts: RSI EA - page 9

Siti Latifah:
hello..
the EA works for all pairs... 

Hi Siti,

Can I check with you Risk and Manual lots is in term of percentage of your capital or lot size?

Thanks. 

kentyeoh:

Hi Siti,

Can I check with you Risk and Manual lots is in term of percentage of your capital or lot size?

Thanks. 

you can see the formula in the source code.

in the fuction LOT();

Thank you for this very nice and easy to use ea

it look good if market sideways, but not suitable for strong trending markets. can u make martiangle if the open position going drowdown ?

I Ketut Sudiana:
it look good if market sideways, but not suitable for strong trending markets. can u make martiangle if the open position going drowdown ?

yes, depend on market

Hi Siti,

I really appreciate your EA. I like it a lot!

I went trough all comments and did not find answer so I'll write it down.

Can I somehow let this EA to open multiple positions for each side? For example if I have one BUY position open I cannot open second BUY position until i wont close first one. Is it possible to somehow that additional position will be opened if RSI value will be crossed again?

Best Regards,

Rusty. 

rustynest:

Hi Siti,

I really appreciate your EA. I like it a lot!

I went trough all comments and did not find answer so I'll write it down.

Can I somehow let this EA to open multiple positions for each side? For example if I have one BUY position open I cannot open second BUY position until i wont close first one. Is it possible to somehow that additional position will be opened if RSI value will be crossed again?

Best Regards,

Rusty. 

yes, it possible, but need modifying the logic

Siti Latifah:
yes, it possible, but need modifying the logic

Than You for answer.

I understand that you already provided us with this great free EA and all extra efforts are not your direct interest, but is there some bit of chance that you could spend a bit time to add this feature in logic and add this total open positions value also to EA setup table?

Much appreciation and best wishes!

Rusty. 

good job dear 

but i need some changes  in this EA can you made changes for me,  i ll pay you for these changes 

good job thanks a lot....