Service desk not answering my question

I asked a question about the message 'signal - connect to(null) through proxy failed'. And you sais to go to the service desk and ask the question there. This was 2 days ago. I have had no response. Why?

Please provide a ticket number or write some text in the ticket. Also check Tools-Options-Server Proxy enabled or disabled?

billc:
 I asked a question about the message 'signal - connect to(null) through proxy failed'. And you sais to go to the service desk and ask the question there. This was 2 days ago. I have had no response. Why?
Depends how busy they are. Try sending a follow up request on the same message thread

billc:
Wait

Check your VPS configuration.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/61989 

Signals prox error '100151008': Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed
Signals prox error '100151008': Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed
  • www.mql5.com
And thought I would test with a free signal on a demo account. - - Category: general

I fiddled about with proxy and, touch wood, the connection now appears to be OK. Thank you for your advise. No trades yet, but I'm hoping. Take a look at Signal EUR CHF 5M, the performance is very, very good.